A sweet, crunchy, homemade granola with rolled oats, dried fruits, and Oregon Orchard Natural Sliced Hazelnuts dressed with warm spices and Extra Virgin Hazelnut Oil. Sheet-pan baked, this wholesome breakfast is easily batched for a busy week.
- 5 cups Old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 ½ cup Oregon Orchard Natural Sliced Hazelnuts
- ½ cup Pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup Dried blueberries
- ½ cup Golden raisins
- ½ cup Dried cherries
- ½ cup Oregon Orchard Extra Virgin Hazelnut Oil
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons Pumpkin pie spice blend
- ¾ teaspoon Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts, seeds, and fruits.
- Separately, whisk together the Extra Virgin Hazelnut Oil, syrup, sugar, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Incorporate the wet and dry ingredients.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the prepared baking sheet and press down firmly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until crisp and browned.
- Set the granola aside to cool completely.
- Crumble the granola and serve immediately, or store at room temp in lidded jars.
Buy Extra Virgin Hazelnut Oil at your local Sprouts Farmers Market or Wilco Farm Store