Spiced sweet bread baked with harvest veggies, Extra Virgin Hazelnut Oil, and Dry Roasted Diced Hazelnuts.
- 2 C. All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 ½ tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
- ¾ tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 ½ C. Cane Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 C. Grated Zucchini
- 1 Tbsp. Orange Zest
- ¼ C. Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 6 Tbsp. Oregon Orchard Extra Virgin Hazelnut Oil
- ½ C. Oregon Orchard Dry Roasted Diced Hazelnuts
- ¼ C. Oregon Orchard Natural Sliced Hazelnuts, for optional garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare 6 mini loaf pans with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar. Fold in the grated zucchini, orange zest, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Stirring, drizzle the oil to the wet mixture.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and incorporate.
- Spoon the batter equally into the prepared mini loaf pans and sprinkle with Natural Sliced Hazelnuts. Bake for 30 minutes, until a knife comes out clean.
- Allow the mini loaves to cool for 10 minutes in the pan before turning them out.
Buy Extra Virgin Hazelnut Oil at your local Sprouts Farmers Market or Wilco Farm Store